Experience the Holy Land with Christian Believers United
Terms and Conditions
Included in Tour Price
- Round trip airfare on scheduled airlines from US to Tel Aviv.
- Accommodation based on double occupancy.
- Taxes and Tips.
- Full Israeli breakfast and dinner daily plus 6 lunches.
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on the brochure.
- Services of licensed, English-speaking guide and driver.
- Services of our staff in Israel and the US.
Not Included in Tour Price:
- Optional travel insurance plan.
- Fuel charges if imposed by airlines will be paid by passenger.
- Domestic air arrangements to departure city. (Departure city will be New York, NY JFK).
- Miscellaneous fees and items of a personal nature such as passports, laundry, individual transfers, meal beverages, baggage fees, 2 lunches, and other items.
- Extra: Any tour participant needing extra help such as an unscheduled trip to or from hotel will be responsible for any charges incurred.
Every care will be taken by our representatives to ensure that your luggage is protected; however, CBU Travel and Tours and Vered HaSharon accept no responsibility for the loss or damage to baggage or belongings. Travel Insurance is encouraged; please refer to your Travel Insurance brochure for additional details regarding coverage for baggage.
Prices are based on double occupancy. Passengers will be accommodated in a double room with a private bath. Single rooms may be arranged at an additional cost and based on availability. If no roommate is specified but requested, we will assign roommates by gender on first come, first serve basis. However, if no roommate is available, single supplement payment is required.
CBU Travel and Tours recommends the purchase of travel insurance for travel accident, trip cancellation or interruption and damage to or loss of baggage. You will receive a travel insurance brochure and application. A recommended provider is Travel Guard.
Cancellation fees are assessed as listed:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure $200
- 30-59 days prior to departure $525
- 15-29 days prior to departure $750
- 7-14 days prior to departure $1000
- Less than 7 days prior to departure 50%
- Failure to cancel or no show 100% of cost
No refund will be issued for any unused portion of the tour once the tour begins. Should these Cancellation Fees apply, the passenger is responsible for charges as listed.
Some airlines charge 50% and up for any changes or cancellations from the beginning. If these charges apply, the passenger is responsible for any such charges. Many airlines require non-refundable deposits. We will make every effort on your behalf to refund what is due you. If there are additional air or hotel cancellation charges, or other out-of-pocket expenses, these will be passed on to tour participants. Cancellation notice must be received in writing and is only valid as of the day it is received.
- The cost of the trip is $3497.
- Deposit: A deposit of $350 per person is required along with a completed registration form and must be received by December 1 2017 to secure your reservation.
- Second payment of $1600 is due February 1, 2018.
- Final payment of $1547 is due March 1, 2018.
- Registrations after December 1, 2017 will be accepted only as space is available.
- Airlines require CBU Travel and Tours to pay for tickets as a group prior to departure. Therefore, a fee of $100 per person will be imposed for payments received after the deadline. Joining late may be possible if space is available and extra charges may be applicable.
- A VALID Passport is required. Visas are not required for travel to Israel with a US passport.
Minimum Age Requirement
- A minimum age of 8 years or older for participation in this tour.
CBU uses scheduled IATA carriers for flights. To minimize the cost to our passengers, we utilize non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-changeable tickets. VHS cannot be held responsible for changes or delays in airline itinerary. Purchase of travel insurance is recommended.
CBU Travel and Tours and/or its agents and suppliers act only as agents for the passengers in all matters relating to the travel itinerary such as hotels, transportation, restaurants, and any other services and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay to person or property due to an act of negligence or of default of any hotel, carrier, restaurant company, or person rendering any of the services included in the tour, or by an act of God. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any damage or delay, due to political unrest, act of violence, coercion, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, or any causes beyond their personal control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, commissions, delay, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. The airlines concerned are not responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyance. The passenger contract in use by the airlines concerned when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. The prices listed in this brochure are based on the prices in effect at time of printing and are subject to government approval and may change without notice.