The Israel Experience 2013 Terms and Conditions
Included in your tour price:
- Round trip airfare on scheduled air from US to Tel Aviv.
- Accommodations are based on double occupancy.
- Taxes and Tips. Full Israeli breakfast and dinner daily.
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on brochure.
- Services of licensed, English speaking guide and driver.
- Services of our staff in Israel and the US.
Items not included in your price:
- Optional travel insurance plan.
- Fuel charges if imposed by airlines will be paid by passenger.
- Domestic airfare to departure city.
- Miscellaneous fees and items of a personal nature such as pass- ports, laundry, individual transfers, meal beverages, baggage fees, and other items.
- Visa fees when necessary.
- Note: Domestic air not included.
Extra: Any tour participant needing extra help such as an unscheduled trip to or from hotel will be responsible for any charges incurred.
Baggage: Every care will be taken by our representatives to ensure that your luggage is protected; however CBU Travel & Tours accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to baggage or belong- ings. Travel Insurance is strongly encouraged; please refer to your Travel Insurance brochure for additional details regarding coverage for baggage.
Accommodations: Prices are based on double occupancy. Passengers will be ac- commodated in a double room with a private bath. Single rooms may be arranged at an additional cost and based on availability. If no roommate is specified but requested, we will assign room- mates by gender on first come, first serve basis. However, if no roommate is available, single supplement payment is required.
Travel Insurance: CBU Travel & Tours STRONGLY recommends the purchase of travel insurance for travel accident, trip cancellation or interrup- tion and damage to or loss of baggage. *You will receive an application. Many airlines require non-refundable deposits from the begin- ning. We will make every effort on your behalf to refund what is due you. However, if there are additional air or hotel cancellation charges, or other out-of-pocket expenses, these will be passed on to you.
Cancellation fees are assessed as listed:
- Up to 60 days prior to departure $200
- 30-59 days prior to departure $525
- 15-29 days prior to departure $750
- 7-14 days prior to departure $1000
- Less than 7 days prior to departure 50%
- Failure to cancel or no show 100% of cost
- No refund for any unused portion of the tour once the tour has begun.
- Note: Some airlines charge 50% and up for any changes or cancellations from the beginning. If these charges apply, the passenger is responsible for any such charges.
Cancellations: Cancellation notice must be received in WRITING and is only valid as of the day it is received.
Airline tickets: CBU Travel and Tours uses scheduled IATA carriers for flights. To minimize the cost to our passengers, we utilize non-refund- able, non-exchangeable, non-changeable tickets. CBU cannot be held responsible for changes or delays in airline itinerary. Pur- chase of travel insurance is highly recommended.
Payment: A deposit of $500 per person is required along with a completed registration form and must be received by December 1, 2012 to secure your reservation. A 2nd payment of $1500 is due January 15, 2013. Final payment of $1744 is due February 15, 2013. Air- lines require CBU Tours to pay for tickets as a group prior to departure. Therefore, a penalty of $100 per person will be im- posed for payments received after the deadline. Passengers joining the group after 60 days prior to the departure date will be accommodated based on space availability. Airline and hotel policies may cause the price to be higher for passengers joining the trip after the deadlines. Note a 2.5% fee is charged for PayPal or credit card payments.
Documentation: A VALID Passport is required. Visas are not required for travel to Israel with a US passport.
Minimum Age: Requirement is 8 years or older for participation in this tour.
RESPONSIBILITY: CBU Travel & Tours and/or its agents and suppliers act only as agents for the passengers in all matters relating to the travel itinerary such as hotels, transportation, restaurants, and any other services and do not assume any liability whatsoever for any injury, damage, death, loss, accident, or delay to person or property due to an act of negligence or of default of any hotel, carrier, restaurant company, or person rendering any of the services included in the tour, or by an act of God. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any damage or delay, political unrest, act of violence, coercion, machinery breakdown, quarantine, government restraints, weather, or any causes beyond their personal control. No responsibility is accepted for any additional expense, commissions, delay, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. The airlines concerned are not responsible for any act, omission or event during the time passengers are not on board their planes or conveyance. The passenger contract in use by the airlines concerned when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airlines and purchaser of these tours and/or passenger. The prices listed in this brochure are based on the prices in effect at time of printing and are subject to government approval and may change without notice.