Walking In Paul's Footsteps
Join us for an extraordinary journey through time and space as we retrace Paul's footsteps from Antioch to Athens.
Here are some of the Bible verses that describe some the places that we'll be visiting:
- Acts 13:2 - Antioch
- Acts 14:1-27 - Iconium, Derbe, and Lystra
- Acts 19:1-22 - Ephesus
- Acts 18:1-18 - Corinth
- Acts 17:16-34 - Athens
- Revelation 1:9 - Patmos
- Titus 1:5 - Crete
- Colossians 1:12 - Colossae
- September 5-17, 2014
- Transatlantic flight to Istanbul
- Deluxe motor coaches 11 Nights accommodations
- Bible study and teaching throughout
- Special Devotional/Study Package
- Full buffet breakfast & dinner daily
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Tips and taxes
- Outstanding English speaking guide
- Led by Tom Jackson
- Hosted by Jim Jackson
- A full day in Instanbul
- Worship Gathering in Antioch
- Key biblical sites: Iconium, Derbe, Lystra, Colossae
- Extensive time in Ephesus
- A three day cruise on the Aegean
- The ruins of ancient Corinth
- The grandeur of Athens and Mars Hill
- JFK, New York
- This is for a double; there is a $798 supplement for a single
Extension to Rome
- 4 Day, 3 night extension to Rome
- Airfare is included
- See the sites listed on the itinerary
- Cost of extension: $1150
- This is for a double; there is a $640 supplement for a single
- The deposit for the Rome extension is $200.
Deposits and Payments
- First Deposit: Deposit of $500 due on March 1, 2014
- Second Payment: Payment of $1500 due on April 1, 2014
- Final Payment: Payment of $2589 due on June 1, 2014
- Deposit of $200 is due upon registration to reserve a place on the Rome option.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two easy ways to secure your place for Footsteps of Paul 2014:
1. You can register by completing the online form below, after which you'll have the opportunity to pay your deposit.
2. You can print the registration form, complete it and mail it in along with your deposit.
- PDF Registration Form To Print
Click here to make your 2nd or Final Payment.
- A VALID Passport is required. For Turkey: US passport holders can obtain a visa upon entry at the border for $20. Visas are not required for travel to Greece with a US passport.